As per the rules and regulations of the Bar Council of India advertising and solicitation as well as providing information about their practice areas by legal practitioners and lawyers is not permitted. Therefore, Locus Justica (hereinafter referred to as “The Firm”) is constrained from providing any further information on this website. Thus, the user’s consent and acknowledgement to access this website is necessary as the firm is not permitted to advertise or maintain a website. Thus, by clicking the “I Agree Button, the user hereby acknowledges and agrees that-
1. There has not been any advertisement, promotion or solicitation of work in any manner by the firm or any of its associated lawyers and legal practitioners and the information provided here is completely on the request of the user.
2. The user wishes to obtain more information about the firm, it’s associates and its practice areas for his use and information.
3. The information provided herein does not form any legal advice or legal opinion and the firm is not liable of any consequences arising from the actions of the user by utilization of the information contained in this website and the user is advised to seek proper legal opinion from a lawyer / attorney in case of any legal issue.
4. The use of the information or downloading of any information contained in this website or access of this website by the user and actions of the user based on the information in this website doesn’t form any kind of Lawyer-client Relationship or Attorney-Client relationship in any manner.
5. The firm is sole owner and proprietor of all the Intellectual properties, images, information and materials contained in this website and user shall not use any image, information or material without the consent of the Firm.